World’s Best Wreck Dives

THE WORLD OF WRECK DIVING Scapa Flow, Orkney Islands Scapa Flow in the Orkney Islands is one of the world’s best wreck dive locations, thanks to the presence of wrecks from the German High Seas Fleet, famously scuttled by their interned crews in Scapa Flow in 1919. Of the 52 vessels sunk, seven remain on […]

Refresh Your Dive Skills

Keeping Your Dive Skills Fresh and Up to Date There’s no denying it that once you’ve learnt to dive, the best way to keep your dive skills up to scratch is to dive regularly. You can either carry on diving on holiday or there are dozens of fantastic dive sites in the UK. Our Dive […]

Become a Qualfied Scuba Diver

Learn to Scuba Dive and Sea the World Have you ever watched programmes like ‘Blue Planet’ and thought, “blimey, I’d love to see stuff like that”. Well qualifying as a PADI open water diver opens up the other 70% of our planet (the other 30% is land) and allows you to explore to depths the […]

Review of Galapagos Master

I have been diving on various liveaboards around the for over 15 years. My liveaboard diving holiday destinations include the Red Sea, Maldives, Djibouti, Sudan, Cayman Islands and Australia. I have been on over 20 different boats with varying levels of comfort. The Galapagos Master is a large steel hull ship. It is stable in […]

How to Get Qualified as a diver and pass your PADI Open Water course

You may not realise it but you’ve already done the hard part, actually getting round to seeing how to get qualified as a diver. The PADI open water course is the world’s most popular diver certification and is recognised around the world. Oyster Diving are the UK’s premier scuba diving and travel centre. We are […]

Philippines Siren Liveaboard – The Jewel in the Pacific

The Jewel in the Pacific on board Philippines Siren Liveaboard For the duration of the 20 years I’ve been diving and travelling the world, everyone keeps telling me “you have to go to the Philippines, you’d love it”. However, distance and price and the choice of many other great diving destinations has kept me away. […]